Dr. Joseph DeSantis
wanted to come back and serve my home. I was privileged in being able to
watch my father treat patients while growing up and learned first-hand what
it takes to build positive, long-term doctor-patient relationships.
Orthodontic treatment (and I may be biased here) should be one of the
highlight experiences of growing up. Now with clear aligner treatment, it
can be enjoyed as an adult as well.
A beautiful smile is a powerful thing, leading to opportunities you would
otherwise miss. A functional bite is something you don’t realize you need
until you have one. It contributes not only to self-esteem and confidence
but also to overall health. My contribution is to partner with my patients
in achieving their smile goals.
We look forward to treating you and hope that we can create a stunning
smile, and just as importantly reasons TO smile.”
- Bachelor’s Degree- Northeastern University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery- Stony Brook School of Dental Medicine
- Certificate in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics- NYU College of Dentistry- Department of Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics
- Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontists
- Member of the American Association of Orthodontists
- Certified Provider of Invisalign